Nearly 1/3 of all Americans suffer from chronic joint pain at some time in their lives. Few people consider the health and well being of their bones and joints. Throughout a lifetime,the body's joints sustain significant physical stress from everyday activities like walking, bending and lifting. Under normal conditions the body is able to accomplish all of these activities with no problem because of the existence of cartilage. Cartilage is the smooth elastic tissue that covers the ends of bones, allowing them to glide across and cushion each other as the body moves. Bones and joints are intended to work synergistically to provide structure and flexibility.
The body sustains healthy joint maintenance by continually rebuilding and regenerating cartilage; this is what allows the bones and joints to uphold their shock-absorbing capabilities. However, as the body ages or incurs injuries it is sometimes unable to sustain healthy cartilage regeneration. When the body is injured or there is a breakdown in cartilage it responds by producing inflammation within the joints to increase blood flow that allows more nutrients and oxygen to aid in the healing process.
- Joint comfort & hydration*
- Flexibility & mobility*
- Elasticity & muscle functions*
- Synovial fluid viscosity*
- Connective tissue health*
• Full Flex Rx™ combines Sea Cucumber, Glucosamine, Hyaluronic Acid and MSM to support joint structure and function with Nexrutine®, Curcumin, Boswellia, Quercetin and DMG to support joint comfort.*Joint Structure and Function Support:
• Nexrutine® is a patent-pending plant extract developed from the phellodendron tree. This tree has been a rich source of traditional medicine in Asia for more than 1500 years. Its uniqueness lies in part in its ability to have a positive effect on those enzymes that support joint comfort without interfering with key enzymes that support a healthy GI lining and cardiovascular system.* Research indicates that Nexrutine® helps relieve general aches and pains associated with physical activity and over-exertion.**This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size : 3 capsules
Servings per container 30
•Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Easing Arthritic Pain" How a supplement often used on animals is helping humans, too. By Elizabeth Krieger Source: www.webmd.com/content/article/13/1668_50297.htm
"Glucosamine Stops Knee Arthritis in Women" Supplement Likely Benefits All Types of People, All Joints, Say Researchers By Sid Kirchheimer Source: www.webmd.com/content/article/83/97919.htm
"Glucosamine for Knees -- Evidence Builds" Using the Right Dose of the Supplement, Patience Are Key to Effectiveness By Jennifer Warner Source: www.webmd.com/content/article/59/66890.htm
"Dietary Supplement May Slow Progression of Knee Osteoarthritis" By Neil Osterweil Source: www.webmd.com/content/article/20/1728_52533.htm
"Supplement Slows Knee Arthritis, Relieves Pain" By Neil Osterweil Source: www.webmd.com/content/article/30/1728_70762.htm
"Glucosamine treatment for osteoarthritis" By Jasmine Chen Gatti Source: American Family Physician April 1, 2006
"Glucosamine: arthritis pain's natural foe just got more street credibility at the American College of Rheumatology's annual scientific meeting" By Kimberly J. Retzlaff Source: Better Nutrition January, 2006* The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.